We have been providing vital youth services to young people for over 110 years, working with volunteer led youth clubs and projects across some of the most marginalised communities of Greater Manchester, we offer a programme of positive activities, training, charity guidance and general support.
Supporting Aspiration and Creating Opportunities: we introduce young people to new activities and experiences that they might otherwise be unable to access, helping them to build confidence and self-esteem.
“We believe in getting young people off the streets, into our youth clubs and doing something positive with their time.”
The core values at the centre of our work are:
- Relationship – with the young people and volunteers in our clubs
- Building based youth work – we believe in getting young people off the streets and into safe places where they can take part in positive activities
- Inclusion – our clubs are open to all young people
- Positive activities – we believe in providing positive, planned, and purposeful activities
- Supporting our clubs – we seek to be proactive in helping our voluntary clubs to provide the best service to young people that is possible
- Role models – we believe that young people need good role models to help them grow and mature
“Our aim is to deliver a year-round programme of recreational and educational opportunities to young people, volunteers and leaders within our affiliated clubs that encourages them to reach their full potential.”